Summership Programme (Finance) at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Applications are invited for:
Title: Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 (Finance)
- We are launching our first “Naija Coke Summership” – a three-month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
- The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks.
- This year, the program will commence in July and end in September in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
- Student from Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18years of age by date of application
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online